-
March 4th, 2003, 11:28 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
MOMO pictures sent to Xellos; can't send to Cav without his E-Mail address
Battle pictures sent to N
-
March 5th, 2003, 01:38 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Thanks Miguel! MOMO's so cute ^^
-
March 5th, 2003, 07:45 AM
#23
Inactive Member
A little out of topic... but where is Cav?
-
March 5th, 2003, 08:45 PM
#24
Inactive Member
he was't here last night, not anything big for somebody to not be here a night ;p
-
March 7th, 2003, 03:01 AM
#25
Inactive Member
[email protected]
Since the lazy bum won't post it, here's wehre ta send it Miguel. He keeps forgettin' ta post it, so I'm doing it for his lazy bum ass -.-
-
March 7th, 2003, 03:27 AM
#26
Inactive Member
its not laziness its loss of short-term memory -.-
-
March 7th, 2003, 10:36 AM
#27
Inactive Member
I would have posted your e-mail, but you had hidden in Agear inn, so, i thought you wanted to keep it in private.
-
March 7th, 2003, 07:29 PM
#28
HB Forum Owner
Picture packs XSM (Momo), XSK1 (KOS-MOS screenshots) and XSKART (KOS-MOS art and wallpapers) sent to Cav.
----
Xellos, N, Cav: Do you want more Xenosaga pics? You can ask for general in-game pics, the packs I've sent others, or new ones.
Everybody else: Do you want Xenosaga pics? Just tell me what kind of pics do you want to get, and post your E-Mail address here (or PM me with it) so I can send them to you.
-
March 8th, 2003, 03:35 AM
#29
Inactive Member
yea send me all the KOS-MOS art u got, no screenshots ^^;; that includes MOMO too
-
March 8th, 2003, 10:06 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Hmm... I dont know much about Xenosaga... Got any mechs? *shot* Ok. How about one pic each of the main characters? I dunno!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks